MNGH, LLC dba Uown is aware of your concern regarding your information, privacy and security. We are committed to processing your information in a secure environment. As a customer, you provide us with important information about yourself and finances in order for us to process your application. We restrict all access to this information except to those employees that need this to process your request. This policy is in effect for both active and non-active clients.
Once the information is received, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that are in compliance with federal standards to protect your personal information. All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to MNGH, LLC dba Uown shall be deemed to be the property of MNGH, LLC dba Uown. We reserve the right to release such information to our strategic partners, law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
(1) web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
(2) Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys and/or other entries such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
(3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and
(4) The email addresses of visitors that communicate with MNGH, LLC dba Uown.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis or for purposes of our direct marketing programs. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of applications and contracts. As part of our strategy to ensure the privacy of our customers and to preclude the possibility of identity theft, we will remove from time to time certain customer information from our customer data base that is extraneous or out of date.
COLLECTION AND USE OF BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PAYMENTS
If we extend a contract to a consumer, we will consider the bank account information provided by the consumer as eligible for us to process payments against. In addition, as part of our information collection process, we may detect additional bank accounts under the ownership of the consumer. We will consider these additional accounts to be part of the application process and eligible for payment retrieval. By applying, you authorize us to search for and evaluate bank accounts under your ownership for this purpose.
SECTION 2 YOUR OPT-OUT RIGHTS
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our database if you no longer have an open active contract. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us to send correspondence to you.
SECTION 3 WE DO NOT INTEND TO COLLECT DATA FROM CHILDREN
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any purpose by MNGH, LLC dba Uown.
SECTION 4 OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
SECTION 5 OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE
SECTION 6 OUR CONTACT INFORMATION If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: email@example.com or toll free at 877-353-8696.
SECTION 7 ANTI SPAM POLICY & CAN-SPAM ACT COMPLIANCE
MNGH, LLC dba Uown is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from MNGH, LLC dba Uown in the following circumstances:
– Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
– Requests for additional information to support your current application
– Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your lease, payment due dates, extension requests and other transactional requests
– Thanking you for your valued business advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
– All emails sent to you directly by MNGH, LLC dba Uown should include valid postal address information in the footer.
MNGH, LLC dba Uown
P.O. Box 18022
Tampa, Florida 33679